Saturday 5 April 2008

30 - Tough choice again!

Rather than put money on a predictable football match, this week I am going to bet my whole account on the Grand National!

Not really, but in some ways I could, because at least I would have bet to make. Two weeks without is very frustrating!

This weekend is another tough week for predictions. I regretted not betting on Man Utd when they ended up thrashing Villa comfortably, so am eager to place a bet this time.

This weekend I can see Villa bouncing back to beat Bolton and Newcastle getting 3 points v Reading, however, I can't go as far to say that they are certainties. Man Utd are in irrepressible form, but are away from home at the Riverside in Middlesbrough and also have just had a tough game against Roma in midweek.

I will have to further consider my options before 3pm and post what I have decided.

1 comment:

Michael Quigley said...

Hi Jon,

If you would be interested in cross-referencing my blog with yours I think we will help improve traffic to both blogs.

If you add havingapunt.blogspot.com to you betting people section, I'll keep you on mine. I'll check back in a few days to see what you have decided.