Monday 17 September 2007

Week 5 Results: Celtic score 5 to give me another win

Inverness proved to be no match for rampant Celtic who eased to a 5-0 victory. Due to the liklihood of this victory though, the odds I got were not very impressive. From a bet of over £16 I only got a return of £2.48. Any profit will do though.

The account now stands at £113.41.

Tonight, Derby play Newcastle, which is a match I expect Newcastle to win. However, the rules state I can't bet on away sides for good reason. A home team can always pull off a surprise result.

I will still be hoping for a poor Derby performance tonight as next weekend they play away at Arsenal and after the way the Gunners demolished Tottenham I am already expecting a predictable match.

Unfortunately though there is the complication of the european ties. I will have to re-assess the weekends fixtures once the Champions league is out of the way.

No comments: