Saturday 2 February 2008

22 - Liverpool Experiment

A problem with my betting system seems to be that some of the absolutely certain fixtures end in a strange result due, I think, to complacency in the home side. This has happened in at least 3 of the 4 matches which have gone against me this season.

For this reason I find this weekend's Liverpool match v Sunderland very actractive and could actually be more likely to end in a Liverpool win because of Liverpool's poor recent form and their determination to turn it around.

Usually, poor recent results would stop me betting on the Reds but this weekend I will put a small bet on for a win to try to prove my point. £5 at odds of 1.35 will give me a profit of £1.75.

This alerts me to the odds also being better as Liverpool have not been in the best form of late.

Lt's hope the experiment pays off.

No comments: