Thursday 7 February 2008

22 - Paid Off

So, my experiment with Liverpool paid off. The match was a relatively easy win for the Reds however in the first half they played poorly and the match was very boring. Luckily they perked up in the second and beat Sunderland 3-0.

My account now stands at: £105.84

This weekend the Toffees of Everton look likely to win against poor old Reading but I am actually more interested in the Manchester derby.

Man Utd are in dominating form, have very few injuries and come up against a City side who have slipped down the table recently. Also, City always struggle against the top 4 sides. With the memories of Munich also affecting this game I fancy Utd to win comfortably, however my rules do state that I shouldn't bet on derby matches.

In other leagues, I expect Rangers to beat Falkirk and also Peterborough will most probably take 3 points at Wrexham.

Must decide whether a Manchester derby is too risky!

No comments: