Saturday 9 February 2008

23 - Profit of £6

Everton's 1-0 win over Reading kept them in 4th place and pushed the royals into the relegation zone. Even more important than that, it gave my account a much needed boost at take the total to £116.58.

The better odds meant that this was one of the best wins I have had so far, especially when the bet made was only just over £10.

Of the other matches which I considered, Rangers comfortably beat Falkirk but Peterborough only managed a no score draw against Wrexham.

The most comprehensive win was for Aston Villa. The 4-1 result means that poor old Kevin Keegan will have to continue to wait for his first Premier League win.

2 comments:

Jon Rake said...

Hi Jon,
How would be best able to contact you? I would like to purchase a link on your blog.
Thanks.

Mlm Tips said...

Please contact me about a possible partnership with laytheodds.com - I am looking for a writer to share in the profits of my football section.

My email address is attached to this post. Please reply soon if you are intersted as I am taking on 1 person but I am emailing about 10.

Many Thanks
Gavin