Saturday 9 February 2008

23 - Wrexham's form is too good

Peterborough v Wrexham was initially my choice, but the welsh side's form has been much improved of late and they may put a dent in Peterborough's promotion hopes.

Which means that the most easy to predict match this weekend is Everton v Reading.

The Toffee's have stormed up into 4th place and Reading haven't won for 9 games in all competitions. Everton have won their last 4 home games too, so I feel confident enough.

My first worry is that I usually bet on team's such as Manchester United and Arsenal, but I am going to have to believe in the system and keep my fingers crossed.

The other concern is that Yakubu is not playing and for this reason alone I will only bet 10% of the account. Let's hope Cahill and Johnson can do the business.

£10.58 on some cheer from the blue half of Merseyside (odds of 1.6 will mean a £6 profit if sucessful).

No comments: