Tuesday 4 March 2008

25 - Rangers increase my total

An early scare for Rangers saw them go 1-0 down to Aberdeen but eventually their quality shone through for a 3-1 victory.

The win means a £2.44 profit for my project which brings my total to the heady heights of £119.02.

Arsenal could only manage a draw with Aston Villa which means they have now gone 4 games without a win (in all competetions).

Manchester United on the other hand have won all 3 of their premier league matches since being beaten in the Manchester derby. And in London, Chelsea sent a message out to the rest of the league with a 4-0 thrashing of West Ham at Upton park.

It means that I will be closely watching the Reds and Blues rather then the Gunners in the coming weeks. I don't think at the moment an Arsenal win can be relied upon.

No comments: