Saturday 29 March 2008

29 - Nothing Clear Cut

This week also shows little promise on the betting front. I see my main options are Man Utd v Villa, Chelsea v Middlesbrough and West Brom v Colchester.

Although Villa have been on a downer recently, losing to Sunderland last weekend. But they are still in 7th place and so realistically I cannot bet on them to lose, no matter how good Man Utd are at the moment.

Beating Middlesbrough should be a simple task for Chelsea, but then again, Arsenal probably though the same thing a couple of weeks ago. That day Boro grabbed a point and so I don't feel comfortable with this game either.

That only leaves West Brom. The Baggies drew their last game at Charlton and were beaten heavily by Leicester the week before. However, they face a Colchester side without a win in 9 games. Surely this will allow West Brom to get their promotion hopes back on track?

Unfortunately it is not certain enough for me. I am going to have to have a 2nd week without a bet.

Very frustrating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.