Monday 5 November 2007

Week 11: Results - Rangers beat Inverness

This weekend Glasgow Rangers held up their side of the bargain to earn me another win. The odds were not ideal, but I did claim exactly £4 profit from a bet of just over £16.

Of the other top sides, most only picked up 1 point this weekend, Man Utd v Arsenal was a thrilling match which ended in a 2-2 draw, more surprisingly Liverpool only managed a point at Blackburn, the game finishing 0-0. Two matches I rightly avoided.

In the football league, Leeds's 13 match unbeaten run came to an end at league leaders Carlisle Utd with the Yorkshire men going down 3-1.

Derby County's woes continued with loss at Aston Villa, although this project may not be able to capitalise as their next away match against a decent side is a long while off. They meet Man Utd at Old Trafford on the 8th of December.

The £4 made this week almost takes me to the same level I reached earlier. This time I will try to make sure I don't make another mistake.

New balance £115.65

No comments: