Thursday 1 November 2007

Rangers continue good form

This week, for the first time, I placed my bet before the midweek fixtures. This is something that I should probably try to avoid in the future, as if Rangers had been beaten by Motherwell last night, in the CIS cup, I may well have begun to regret backing them for a win at the weekend.

Luckily they won 2-1, away from home, and so go into the match against Inverness in good form.

Always waiting for the midweek matches to be played out could prove difficult though as matches such as the UEFA cup are played on Thursday evenings, leaving only Fridays and Saturday mornings to study the fixture list and decide on a team to back.

I suppose I could shortlist a few matches at the beginning of a week, then confirm my final choice on a Friday.

I am definitely thinking about this far too much.

1 comment:

amorphous said...

loos like you selected well this week...a comfortable 2-0 win for Rangers!!! ;)